HR Manager at US Based IT Company
Views:39 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Project Manager - .Net/C#/MVC (6-10 yrs)
Gyrus is currently seeking energetic, highly motivated Project Manager to help drive growth within our Organization. We offer the best for our team: a dynamic environment and the opportunity for professional growth through hands-on training, mentoring, and continuous product education for our industry-leading software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- .Net Project Lead (6-10 Year Exp)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure, C#, MVC, SQL Server, etc.
- Manage multiple teams working on different projects and track the project timelines.
- Gather requirements and analyze, finally translating those requirements into project specifications.
- Efficiently and effectively collaborate with technical and non-technical internal team members as well as other stakeholders.
- Must have strong experience with in.Net Development, Production Support, and Agile methodologies.
- Develop coding guidelines for the development team.
- Prepare costing, budgeting & project estimation.
- Provide leadership, mentoring and training to the team
- Identify, track and resolve project issues and risks.
- Responsible for hiring and training/coaching of the new team members.
- Knowledgeable in relational database design and construction, including SQL/transact SQL and stored procedures desirable.
- Must have excellent communication skills & team management capability.
- Analyse and report regularly on the progress of assigned projects to Senior Management.
- Contribute to improvement, development, and embedding of organizational project management framework and processes through advocacy and example.
Education and Experience :
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge (SCRUM Master)
- Knowledge of techniques and tools
- Experience in strategic planning, resource, risk management and/or change management
- Proficiency in project management software tools
Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills :
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience being held to metrics a plus
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Conflict resolution experience
- Able to tolerate stress
Fore More details please visit www.gyrus.com