Project Manager - .Net (9-12 yrs)
We are currently retained by a growing Saas based product company in the infrastructure space. It's a US based company that's highly profitable and growing 100% YOY.
Title : Project Manager
Location - Bangalore
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for timely delivery of projects to the clients. You will also be responsible for planning sprint for the project and execute efficiently with quality. The Project Manager will be working with global team.
As a Project Manager, you must be an Engineer with PMP certification as well as Certified Scrum Master (Please note this is a must have criteria).
- Project management and tracking one or more projects independently with minimal supervision.
- Identify project risks and timely escalation when required.
- Inculcating the process to improve team efficiency and utilization of resources.
- Setting up goals and identify trainings for team members.
- Managing project metrics and reports.
- 8-12 years of relevant experience with minimum 4 years of Project Management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering(Civil Engineering preferred).
- Preferred technical background on Microsoft technologies (ASP .Net, SQL Server, IIS) with web-based application development experience.
- Must have driven Waterfall projects.
- Certified Scrum Master or PMP certified professional.
- Proven agile delivery experience.
- Must have a background in deploying large enterprise software around ERP or other enterprise roll outs, of the likes of SAP, Oracle or IBM.
- Enterprising, self-driven and proven track record in uncompromising quality.
If you think you fit the bill and are interested to discuss further then please send us your resume with a cover note on why you think you fit the bill, along with your CTC and reason for a change.