Principal Consultant at Symmetrical Global
Views:257 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Project Manager - Managed Hosting - PMP/Prince2/ITIL (8-15 yrs)
Job Profile :
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) with good understanding of multiple systems and line of businesses.
- Responsible for end-to-end program or project management and developing strategy to obtain benefits and controls.
- Interact with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs or projects in Infrastructure and Data Center areas.
- Consult with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases, including statements of work and vendor management.
- Implement program and project level processes, procedures, performance metrics and status reporting, and identify improvements.
- Lead business change initiatives across multiple lines of business for the organization.
Mandatory Skills :
- Advance knowledge of industry standard Project Management methodologies like PMP
- Sound understanding of Managed hosting, Security and Colo domains.
- Managing program/project-related risks according to the Project Management Policy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Additional Skills :
- Knowledge on Switching, routing
- Knowledge on firewall basic functionality
- Knowledge on cloud / Virtual infra
- 8 -15 years experience in IT Infra Project Management
- Experience working with global teams
- Should be a BE / BTech in ECE, CS, E&I, IT, EEE. B. Tech- IT
- Must have PMP or Prince2 certification- PMP & ITIL Certified