Senior Consultant at Confidential
Views:357 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Project Manager/Lead - SAP PS/FICO Modules (10-16 yrs)
Role Title : PM PS and FICO
Role Purpose : SAP FICO and PS expert and, will interface with the finance function, Infra BU and Solutions BU for MSI requirements
- Responsible for delivering on Finance function requirements.
- Responsible for smooth rollout of PS and FICO and managing user expectations.
Essential Experience :
- Min 10+ years of total experience. FICO Expertise, PS expertise CA/CWA, Inter is also considered.
- Should have sound configuration knowledge of master data, GL, AP, AR, Asset accounting and Cash and Bank accounting including new GL accounting,
- Should have sound configuration knowledge of cost element, cost centre, internal order, product costing, profitability analysis and profit center accounting.
- Good configuration knowledge of PS structures WBS, network, milestones, standard structures, cost planning, user status profiles, budgeting, materials planning.
- Should have worked in Asset Projects and Cost projects.
- Should have worked Milestone usage, Milestone Trend analysis, Progress analysis, Project Versions, Standard PS Workflows, Annual Budgeting, Network scheduling, creating relationship of activities, Proman, Progress Tracking through events, Claims Notification, Claims management, Inter plant transfer of projects, Project reporting.
- Expertise in requirements elicitation and ability to translate processes to IT requirements
- Conducts user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the PS and FICO modules.
Interested please apply here.