Chief Consultant at Talenture Management Consulting
Views:234 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - ERP (10-15 yrs)
Role : Project Manager (1 Candidate with 10-15 Years of any ERP Technical Experience)
1. Lead project teams & manage activities associated with projects offshore and onshore.
2. Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity & capability of teams.
3. Should have managed at least three end-to-end ERP implementation projects.
4. As a Technical Project Manager, you will drive the overall product delivery to a successful conclusion requiring strong project management skills coupled with a good technical background. Success will be measured by on-time, error-free delivery, with high satisfaction from customers or business teams.
Responsible for :
1. Working closely with business functions to funnel & channelize requests to development teams.
2. Work closely with technology & business leaders to enhance product requirements & resolve dependencies on tech teams.
3. Day to day development & delivery coordination across multiple tech teams, and between tech and business teams.
4. Strong project management & people coordination skills.
5. Bug tracking tools.
6. Data-driven decision-making, logical reasoning & analytical skills.