HR at Vserv Business Solutions
Views:203 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Project Manager - eCommerce (8-15 yrs)
- Strong hand on project manager, detail orientated and able to get hands dirty across projects.
- E-Commerce Experience with demonstrated cross functional and technical project experience outside a given department.
- You will have end to end ownership of cross-functional projects, including product definition, roadmap planning, resource planning and project execution.
- Along with business initiatives, you will also lead the definition and execution of strategic - projects aimed at reducing the total cost and time to market for launch.
- You will work closely with business and operations leadership, including executive leadership to define the product and provide updates on the program.
- At the heart of this role is delivery. You will be hands-on in driving the delivery of critical business initiatives, managing all aspects of the project such as project planning, requirements definition, risk management, communication, and implementation planning.
- You will be a technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
- You will be responsible for making project decisions, achieving tactical goals while retaining a strategic focus.
- You will work closely with the development teams and play a leadership role in product architecture and design.
- Proven track record of leading large cross-functional software projects.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and operate as an individual contributor to get the job done; at the same time be able to guide a team toward an objective.
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key partners for the program.
- Able to provide architectural guidance and direction throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, business owners, and senior business leaders.
- Fluent and experience working in progressive project management environments (i.e. Agile and mixes methodology).
- Plan, execute, manage and complete medium to large IT projects that address the operational needs.
- Develop and oversee resource and ensure appropriate management, customer and supplier involvement for life of project.
- Translate customer business objective into tactical plans and strategy and ensures approval through appropriate information systems governance structure.
- Partner with key stakeholders to analyze E-Commerce business gaps and opportunities, elicit and capture complete and unambiguous user requirements, and break down complex processes into workable units.
- Aggregate input from stakeholders to prioritize features and requirements according to business value, and support release and sprint planning meetings.
- Ensure documentation is maintained as the project is changed or refined over time and communicates project status to end-users.
- Excellent communication both verbally and written is a must.
- Bachelors Degree, Computer Science, Engineering or related preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of IT experience.
- In-depth knowledge of E-Commerce Domain.
- Managing experience with offshore onshore model.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Should possess a Strong Technology Background.
- Prior experience working in a product company is a plus.