Team Lead at Kanary Staffing Pvt. Ltd.
Views:117 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Project Manager - Cloud/Embedded Development (8-12 yrs)
One of our leading IT clients in Hyderabad is looking for Project Manager with strong work experience in Cloud Development / Embedded Development / System Integration / Positioning Technologies.
Designation : Project Manager
Qualification : B.E. / B. Tech
Experience : 8 - 12 Years
Location : Hyderabad
- Project Manager will plan and manage and work, schedules, and costs related to software engineering, product development, and systems integration projects involving internal and contracted resources.
- Role requires familiarity with project challenges and risks across hardware, software, and systems integration.
- The successful candidate will be a determined, self-starter who accepts responsibility and leads with a demonstrated track record to drive projects to success while working well with the team to create a positive work environment.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage multiple product developments simultaneously along the product lifecycle. From product definition and planning through production and release.
- The individual will be accountable to enforce Product Life Cycle process compliance.
- Create and manage integrated project schedule, identify and manage risks, manages critical path, drives for the best possible milestone dates, escalating key issues and present options for resolution to the cross-functional executive teams.
- Drive execution through cross functional internal teams, 3rd party vendors and contract manufacture to hit aggressive specifications and timeline.
- Publishing weekly metrics on actual performance to commitments. Furthermore, the individual will drive high level strategic decision making thorough detailed analyses and material preparations.
- Manage budget and resource allocation.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills. Proficient with communication through power point presentation.
- Holding BE/BTech degree or equivalent with more than 8 years of related experience
- Past experience as an embedded systems or software engineer.
- PMP certification is required
- Past experience in managing product development efforts with cloud, embedded, and iOS/Android Mobile Applications projects.
- Proven ability to achieve results in a dynamic environment, start-up.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Initiate and manage multiple projects simultaneously and interact with many different groups, levels of people, cross different geographically regions both internally and externally.
- 2 years SCRUM / Agile development methods.
- Familiarity with program planning and relationship to project development methodologies
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence experience