Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Assort Staffing
Views:830 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Business Intelligence (8-15 yrs)
Job Description :
Role : Project Manager - Business Intelligence
Location : Base Location Navi Mumbai with frequent travel to LONDON
- You will be a well-respected consultant and then a project manager!
What you' ll do :
- Managing fixed priced proposals/time & material proposals and estimations
- Regardless of the project and the client, your core responsibility as a project manager is to balance time, money and scope of the project(s) you are delivering
- Prioritize your tasks to ensure timely execution of the project from start to finish
- Select, lead and motivate your project team from both internal and client stakeholders to implement the projects
- Identify, communicate and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time
- Build, direct and develop a team of delivery consultants that will engage with the clients on the implementation projects.
- Implement and execute small, mid-size and large projects that enable clients to derive value for their business.
- Optimizing the costs by taking a pragmatic approach to various delivery models (onsite-offshore, onsite only or offshore primarily)
- Working out the logistics for the team and the resources to be in place for a smooth operation of the project from start to end.
- Working with Sales, Consulting and other teams to identify opportunities at the client to cross-sell and upsell the services and achieve the target objectives for the accounts
- Building new and enhancing existing frameworks for delivery methodologies within various aspects of customer analytics and project life cycle (like data management, visualization, advanced analytics etc)
- Driving presentations and meetings with clients and internal teams on project status, risks, opportunities, next project ideas etc.
You'll do it using :
- Expertise in building and directing high-performance professional services organizations
- Expertise in analytics and data management solutions including cloud-based platforms like AWS, Azure etc.
- Expertise and ability to utilize the right methodologies to deliver
- Expertise in understanding of delivering BI and analytics solutions involving heavy data lifting and structuring.
- Customer analytics solutions and application into marketing, sales, digital and customer services functions
- Experience of hiring and orchestrating right team structure and resources for the engagement and projects delivery
- Experience of influencing the clients to make the right decisions for the project completion
- Capability to coach and influence change within complex (potentially political) organizations by working strategically with key stakeholders
- Business Development and Relationship-management experience
- Strong detail orientation and organization acumen