Recruitment consultant at People Resources
Views:373 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Project Manager (10-15 yrs)
Job Objectives :
- Project Manager main objective is delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.
- They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams1
- Deep knowledge of principles, practices and theories in own professional discipline. May have knowledge of more than one professional discipline.
1. Outstanding record of project management success, both in results achieved and in use of the professional methodology.
2. Pro-active in developing and implementing strategies that significantly mitigate risk.
3. Designs solutions for varied internal/external clients.
4. Considered a resource for others.
5. Strong and current awareness of external trends and best practices.
6. Develops, implements, and maintains sound business practices.
7. Develops and implements strategic objectives for practice that are aligned
8. Project Accounting
9. Reports profit and loss figures.
10. Consolidates and analyzes profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization across the practice.
11. Helps create pipeline forecasts and broad-based financial picture for practice.
12. Addresses and resolves all billing issues.
13. Ensures practice meets or exceeds budgeted financial objectives, including revenue and margin.
14. Participates in all programs and enforces all policies relating to performance evaluations and career development planning.
15. Reviews management evaluations for consistency.
16. Impresses upon management the importance of career planning and performance evaluation programs.
17. Creates an environment where Innovators can successfully achieve professional career path goals.
18. Manages the development of project managers and senior managers.
19. Assigns tasks to practice management that give managers an opportunity to grow
20. Reviews status reports of Project Managers and Senior Managers and addresses issues as appropriate.
21. Lends expertise to internal teams and task forces.
22. Enforces standard policies and procedures.
Salary NO Bar for IIT Greeks only.
Kindly refer as much as possible.