Manager - Human Resources at RSAB IT India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3886 Applications:838 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:715
Project Cordinator/Scrum Master - Agile Business Analyst (6-10 yrs)
RSAB IT India Pvt Ltd is Florida-based I.T. company, exclusively serving one major client; Unique Vacations Limited, worldwide representatives for the Caribbean's most well-known, luxury all-inclusive brands including Sandals & Beaches Resorts, with 15 locations and a worldwide reputation for providing the most romantic vacation experience in the Caribbean.
We're happy to contribute to the ever-changing, dynamic and challenging Hospitality Industry. It gives us the opportunity to experience an international environment where seasonal trends, economic cycles and other market factors open doors for innovation in IT solutions. The rapid growth of our company has created a wealth of career opportunities.
If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement, our company is the right place for you.
Job Summary :
The Project Coordinator is an integral team member responsible for organizing and controlling project activities, people and time resources under the direction of the Project Manager. This job requires overseeing mainly software development projects of varying size and complexity from inception to completion.
Job Responsibilities :
- Defines project scope and deliverables and ensures company resources are utilized efficiently.
- Creates project documentation by identifying and analysing project requirements and activities.
- Communicates project requirements, goals, milestones and other relevant information effectively to ensure business needs are met in a timely manner.
- Implements Agile SCRUM methodology in the development of software development projects.
- Educate and coach team on Agile Scrum processes
- Leads several complex projects simultaneously with varied, multiple deliverables, team members and audiences requiring ongoing prioritization and relationship management.
- Coordinates IT projects by organizing and controlling all phases of the project to ensure on-time project completion.
- Coordinates project schedules, meetings and acts as a facilitator to remove impediments.
- Creates project status reports and monitors project progress through the use of the project management system JIRA.
- Maintain an appropriate business relationship with the development team, product owner and stakeholders.
- Provides leadership and guidance to the software development team.
- Provides recommendations and communicates ideas for improvement of current project management processes.
- Maintain awareness of emerging project management techniques and methodologies.
- Certified Scrum Master (Good to have)
- 4-6 years of experience as Project Coordinator/ Agile Business Analyst in the delivery of software development projects.
- Knowledge of SCRUM methodology and project management concepts and principles.
Knowledge and skill :
- Should have experience working on JIRA, Gantt chart and other AML tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and IT concepts used for the development and enhancement of new web applications.
- Demonstrated skills on multi-tasking, attention to detail, team management, conflict management, task prioritizing, time management, problem analysis and resolution.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure effectively both individually and in a team based environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt easily to changing priorities.