Recruiter at Nextleap Advisory
Views:475 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Program/Project Manager (8-16 yrs)
Job description :
Role : Project Manager
Work Location : Bangalore
Domain / Industry : Digital Marketing
- The Project Manager is responsible for transition of mid-size engagements across multiple work streams, and be accountable for the success, effectiveness, on-time delivery, and business outcomes of the programme as defined in the project plan.
- They will define and implement processes, organization and operating infrastructures required to set up and begin operations of a new offshoring engagement or assist in the transition of services from one operating entity to another.
Key Expectations :
A. Leadership Skills :
- Competent in managing multiple stakeholders and forging excellent working relationships.
- More importantly, manage client relationships during Transition / Programme Implementation
- Maintains positive and healthy working relationships with support functions, service delivery and senior leadership, and leverages these relationships to secure collaboration and support in execution of project plan.
- Acts as an internal consultant on transition management strategy/deliverables for regional or global strategic change initiatives.
- Manages and counsel teams to excel in their roles.
- Responsible for managing and driving trainings and upskilling of teams on new concepts/technologies/domains based on the business/organizational requirements.
B. Program / Project Management :
- Visualise and design end to end programme delivery road map for offshoring solutions
- Create a viable project plan after taking inputs from all relevant stakeholders
- Lead the project and act as Single Point of Contact for all project related communications
- Track progress on multiple parallel offshoring engagements and raise risks / issues proactively
- Responsible for effective escalation management
C. Strategic Initiatives & Innovation :
- Contributes to enhancing transition / programme implementation methodology through design thinking and innovation.
- Ability to influence decisions at a strategic level by logical reasoning and lateral thinking based problem solving approach, with senior client and leadership.
- Leads Automation or any other new initiatives at Local /Global level to meet the strategic goals of the function/organization
Professional Skill Requirements :
- Ability to quickly understand and grasp process flows of in scope activities and assimilate this knowledge to quickly become a subject matter expert
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building, Negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- Versatility, High level of professionalism and confidence
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives within both and the agencies
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively and efficiently manage others
- Highly flexible, adaptable and creative
- Ability to engage with C-suite
- Ability to drive change
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving abilities & complexity management
- Global accounts and Operations management knowledge and experience
Basic Qualifications :
- Should have approximately 8-10 years of overall work experience
- Approximately 6- 8 yrs. of experience in Project & Program Management
- Bachelor's degree
Preferred Education and Skills :
- Graduate Degree
- Working Knowledge of Application Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing, and/or Infrastructure Outsourcing
- Working knowledge of business processes in a functional area such as Digital Marketing / Online Marketing / Social Media Setups
Travel Requirement : Minimal domestic travel
Work Shift : Regular 11 AM to 8 PM IST shifts (barring some project specific exceptions)