Manager - Delivery at eTeam
Views:115 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Program Manager/Developer - Startup (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- BA or BS Degree
- 5+ years experience in program management, process optimization, operations or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in building, managing and leading communities.
- Developer and/or startup event organizing experience
- Software development with experience building software developed in (at least one) Python, Node.js, PHP, C/C++, Ruby, C#, or Java
- Experience translating developer and startup needs into strategic plans and vice versa
- Displaying the highest personal integrity and ethics
- Willingness and ability to travel 50-75% of the time.
- Drive and execute the Developer Circles strategy in India by gathering aggregated feedback from the community.
- Define, develop and lead developer program in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment with an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Identify potential circle leads, grow the DevC community by launching new circles and keep the community engaged through online and offline initiatives.
- Maintain direct and active relationships with startups and developers on our platform, including onboarding and contract work, proactively resolving business, technical, and serving as an internal advocate.
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, partnerships, policy, legal, marketing, and PR to launch programs and partnerships.
- Set, track, analyze, communicate, and execute against key program performance metrics. Produce the qualitative and quantitative analysis of program performance.