AVP - Search, Selection & RPO at AdAstra Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:226 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Program Manager - ASIC (8-12 yrs)
Position : Program Manager (VLSI)
Qualification : B.Tech / B.E / M.Tech / M.E (Electronics / VLSI)
Job Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 8+ yrs
- Planning of SOC design and development activities, metrics, reporting, monitoring and tracking processes as per customer requirements
- Establishing excellent PM practices on a medium-sized ASIC project. Coordination of Design and development activities among global cross site Design teams located at India and US
- Create and maintain all the project dash boards and enforce the use of different tools and processes that promote collaboration among teams
- Handling day-to-day direction, task assignment and priority assignment for the project team members
- Interacting with different customer teams and report progress, statistics, risks, mitigation plans etc . till project completion.
- Coordinating with System engineering teams for test chip and Silicon validation activities till final Silicon Report
- B.Tech with Electronics and M.Tech preferably in electronics or VLSI
- Should be well versed with Microsoft MPP and other project management tools
- Valid PMP certification is preferable.
- Should have at least 4-6 years of Design and development experience in VLSI followed by at least 4-5 of years of project management experience.
- Exposure to working with overseas teams in different time-zones.