Manager at Progneur Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Views:953 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Progneur Technologies - Physical Design & Verification Engineer (4-10 yrs)
Briefly about Progneur - Incorporated in 2008, Progneur is a global Product Engineering Services company, providing services in Semiconductor, Embedded and PLM systems. We offer world class technology services and specialize in delivering complex solutions and implementations in Electronics and PLM domain. The company is present in US, UK & India. Our major employee base is in US, UK, India, Germany & Netherlands and have been providing services in Sweden, Denmark, Belgium, Singapore & Malaysia too. We are a NASSCOM, IESA (Indian Electronics & Semiconductor Association) & Indo-German chamber of commerce member too.
Position Description :
- Responsible for and own all aspects of physical design and physical verification effort at a block level.
- Worked on Netlist to GDSII at block level for multiple tapeouts
- Expertise in hierarchical partitioning of block-level subsystems.
- Hands on experience in implementing high performance cores, low power designs.
- Nodes from 65nm, 40nm, 28nm, 20nm, 14nm, 10nm.
- Experience in Power, Area with timing closure in parallel.
- Flat timing closure of hierarchical sub systems with signoff STA
- Block level floor planning, power planning and IR drop analysis.
- Timing closure with Crosstalk and OCV (Advanced OCV)
- MMMC optimization.
- CTS and clock tree constraints creation for meeting clock specifications
- Scan chain reordering / Scan Chain repartitioning
- Timing ECO and Functional ECO implementation at Netlist stage
- Good knowledge of standard cell libraries - circuit design and cell layout.
- Good understanding of STA, EM / IR and sign-off flows
- High Performance Sub-Systems
- Formal verification at various levels of design hierarchy with respect to golden RTL
- Low Power Design (General Methodology, CPF, UPF)
- TCL / PERL Scripting and creating quick procedures for solutions
- Debugging and solution finding skills
- Liaising with Team members and co-workers and Design team for delivery of the project and in finding solution
- Top level implementation will be an added advantage
- Develop, support and maintain physical design flows and methodologies..
- Strong work experience in Place and Route in 28nm technologies or below
- Work Experience in defining the Floor Plan, including Pin Placement, Power Bus, Placement of Blocks and Macros, Integration of Analog Mixed Signal Blocks
- Work Experience in Physical Synthesis and Timing Closure.
- Work Experience using any of Backend Design industry tools.