HR at DataGroup Geo Spatial Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:126 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Production Support/Application Support Tool Analyst (4-8 yrs)
Production Support/Application Support_Tool_Analyst - Bangalore
CTC -7 - 13 Lakhs
Technology - IT & Systems
Experience : 2 - 7 Years & L1- 4-8 yrs
Sourcing and Screening Guidelines
Only Bangalore Candidates.
Notice Period :- 30-45 days Only(30 days only)
Look for candidates with leadership quality
- Excellent speaking(Its a global Team management role)
- Exp in (Production support/ application Support/Monitoring /Surveillance/Reconciliation/Back office Reports validation and creation ) + Finance/Trading Background/BSFI Domain only+ Application support (Unix/Linux + SQL (Basic knowledge or exposure))
Note :- 24/6 support for the candidates (Please communicate it very clearly if they are ok then only process the profile)
Below mentioned are the finance question need to be asked to the candidates.
Answers are also written if a candidate is capable to give the ans of below question than only process the profile else not....(It is mandatory dont upload irrelevant profiles)
Connect for any query
Below mentioned are the finance question need to be asked to Application support candidates.
Question 14 :- What are the 4 major currency pairs?
EUR/USD: The euro and the U.S. dollar
USD/JPY: The U.S. dollar and the Japanese yen
GBP/USD: The British pound sterling and the U.S. dollar
USD/CHF: The U.S. dollar and the Swiss franc
Question 15: Describe the difference between Call and Put Options?
Options are contracts that grant the right, but not the obligation to buy or sell an underlying asset at a set price on or before a certain date. The right to buy is called a call option and the right to sell is a put option.
Question 16 : What is the key difference between an Option contract and a Futures contract?
Options give the right but not the obligation to buy or sell an underlying asset, whereas Future gives the right but also the obligation to buy or sell at the end of the contract. The underlying asset must be delivered on or before the end date.
Question 17 : What is a Corporate Action ?
A. When a company buys or sells another company B. The announcement of company profits C. An event that effects the securities issued by a company D. When a company changes its name or logo C. An event that effects the securities issued by a company
Question 18:- What is a Dividend ?
A dividend is a distribution of a portion of a company's earnings, decided by the board of directors, paid to a class of its shareholders. Dividends can be issued as cash payments, as shares of stock, or other property.
Duties and Responsibility
- Review and analyze trade surveillance reports and vendor surveillance system alerts, client & trading activities.
- Conduct investigations on irregularities and abnormal activities and document findings.
- Escalate unresolved issues or potential violations of the company policies or external rules and regulations.
- Monitor development in regulatory requirements and adjust surveillance models accordingly.
- Answer data discrepancy related queries by exchange operators or compliance officer.
- Manage escalation protocol with Scila.
- Keep compliance and exchange operator informed about ongoing problems.
Skill set :
1) Surveillance tools technical knowledge ( If we don't find JDs then it's good to have skills)
2) Basic Unix and monitoring skills.
3) Basic SQL skills to monitor and maintain surveillance database
4) Business domain knowledge on market surveillance and exchange concepts
Experience Required :
- 2 years of relevant working experience in the financial services industry in compliance or internal audit or with a securities exchange or securities regulator.
- Possess excellent knowledge of financial instruments and markets.
- Preference will be given to candidates with relevant experience in Trade surveillance.