Recruitment Head at Enfluence It Services Private Limited
Views:141 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Test Engineer - IoT Domain (3-5 yrs)
Job Purpose : Develop Product Test Method and Plan, Perform and Supervise The test Execution
Key Responsibilities :
- Align with the functional development team for the system test specification.
- Develop system test plan based on the product requirement and design specifications
- Design and develop the system test platform, define test matrix, define hardware and software test requirement for system test.
- Create test cases and manage the coverage matrix.
- Track the system test progress and maintain the project schedule.
- Track the test result and issues, report to cross-function teams for the result and issue reports and participate in analysis.
- Maintain system test report and conduct review, make sure product released on time with good quality.
Additional Responsibilities :
a) Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individuals- capabilities to ensure smooth running of the business.
b) As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices. The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements :
- Degree/Master in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 3 years or above experience in the area of application or products development
- Working experience from design to production are essential
- Experience in system and product test methodology, automation and coverage tracking.
- Experience in develop team competency and technical coaching
- Essential software programming skills develop test software in C, C++ and/or other script languages, e.g. Python, Java.
- Experience in process and quality development flow such as CMMi, structured product development cycle is a plus
- Knowledge and working experience in one or more of the following :
A) IoT product,
B) Home automation products, office automation products
C) Knowledge of green power technology including solar cells, generators, inverters, charging circuits, batteries, power management unit and other system components is a plus
D) Microprocessor system, architecture and development.
E) Digital and analog design experience
F) Knowledge in connectivity technology such as USB, WIFI, Bluetooth, RFID, NFC, GPS, UART, SPI, I2C
G) Graphics processing, graphics system or multi-media streaming development
- Depends on experience and education, suitable candidate will be posted to senior or lead position
Working conditions :
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Work requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule.