HR Manager at Procare Client Connect
Views:167 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Product Solution Manager/Technical Head/CTO/Co-Founder - R&D Robotics (4-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- The Product Solution Manager/Technical Head/CTO/Co-Founder will be a Product Owner and thought leader of Consumer Robotics Software/Hardware, IoT, Digital Strategy and AI/ML execution translating a vision into specifications, processes and requirements.
- The individual will have a passion for bringing innovative, successful new products to market. The Manager is a strategic thinker who strives to align category goals and objectives with company mission, moving forward vigorously with consensus.
1. Lead consumer Robotics product roadmap initiatives; define product features based on the market plans, regional competitive and market requirements, and backlog prioritization map to strategic value for the customer. Define and track key metrics to deliver 5-star rating products and manage consumer satisfaction.
2. Lead user experience (human factors, touch points & KPIs) and development through discovery and delivering of highly desirable consumer experiences in a highly AGILE startup like fast-paced environment.
3. Maintaining an expert level knowledge base of the category, the competition and the consumer (i.e. consumer research methodologies, secondary syndicated data, and creative marketing skills to develop the brand).
4. Lead creation of delightful consumer experiences on Robotic Applications and Products, lead teams building scalable, reliable and highly secure solutions connecting millions of devices to Cloud.
Job Requirements :
- Preferred Industry Experience in Robotics (Humanoid/Drone), from Robotic Industry - Preferred (Humanoid, Drone)
- Region-based Convolutional Neural Network/Convolutional Neural Network/ Kullback-Leibler distance
- Sampling and Processing/Local Binary Pattern Histogram and Support Vector Machine/Watershed
- Image segmentation/Point Cloud
- Processing Cloud data/Random sample consensus(Ransac)
- Outliers in objects/Visual Servoing
- Following Objects/3D model-based
- Robotics [Hardware]
- ROS Implementation + Autonoums and Bi-Pedal. (Visual-SLAM/Orb-SLAM/LiDAR SLAM/Monocular SLAM/Hector SLAM)
- RPA/BPM - Opensource
- Cloud - AWS/ ALML/IOT
- Data Science/Analytics.
- Manufacturing Experience (good to have)
- Block chain/DB. (Good to know)
- I [IOP].
Skills Required :
- Set up a cutting-edge Robotics R&D department in terms of employees, initiatives planned, patents filedand products delivered.
- Evolve a 3-year generation plan of robots and related services using the latest hardware and software solutions.
- Manage projects and work closely from concept to commercialization.
- Support production by troubleshooting and programming robots.
- Build linkages with leading private, public and educational organizations engaged in robotics research and development.
- Manage vendors to ensure quality and timely delivery of off the shelf, machined parts and custom components.
- Define product improvement, quality and cost reduction measures and targets, and working closely with the team to achieve them within TAT.
- Monitor and review R&D team closely.
- Enable Lean and Six Sigma methods to improve the efficiency of Product Development.
- Designing, developing and validating new analytical methods, process validations, bottlenecks eradication and troubleshooting.
- Provide training and coaching of Robust Design, Design for Six Sigma, Design for Manufacturing and Service, Problem Solving and other Quality tools to R&D.
- Handling red alerts and customer complaints related to the products by root cause analysis and implementation of preventive actions.
- Experience in training and coaching managers and engineers in Quality matters and foster a quality-driven culture is highly desirable.
- Proven experience working in Robots Product Development in highly competent teams.
- Excellent statistical, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong and proven knowledge of Quality methods and tools in R&D/Engineering and R&D process improvement in automation or other industrial technology products.
- Ideally should have a strong engineering background with experience in high-tech fields.
- Should possess strong organizational skills to keep track of multiple simultaneous projects while coordinating resources to meet our commitments.
- Must have experience creating and tracking project schedules.
- Must be a self-starter and be capable of managing a constantly changing, varied task load with minimal supervision.
- A positive, team-oriented, and proactive attitude is essential.
- Should be able to contribute to manufacturing processes along with the application of six sigma and lean management practices.
- Well equipped with commercial and business awareness.
- Capability to make quick but rational decisions.
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to influence others.
- Expertise in high numeracy and sound technical skills.
- Ability to document the work into structured reports.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Qualifications : Bachelor's degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in product management preferably in building consumer products.
- Demonstrated success in Product Management experience with Software & Hardware (Robotics/IoT preferred).
- Expertise with UX, design, and best in class software & hardware development processes including AGILE.
- Analytical and quantitative skills; experience using hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Creative and Strategic thinker with visionary capabilities and conceptual thinking abilities, about how the consumer experience should work.
- Strong leadership and persuasive communication skills.