Principal Consultant at Skyleaf
Views:625 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Product Owner - Java/Python (10-17 yrs)
- Drive the development and implementation of custom Linux based operating system to be shipped with multiple product lines.
- Identify the common use-cases and drive the development of shared services to be used by multiple product lines.
- Work with cross functional teams - across multiple groups, geographies and time zones.
- Ensure enterprise grade security and scaling while designing and architecting applications.
- Understand requirement of various products, and manage the team backlog to support their roadmap.
- Track main open source community efforts and specific projects to keep common infrastructure and services updated.
- Overall 10+ years experience in implementing and maintaining a Debian based distribution aimed at large scale industrial applications.
- Able to handle conflicting priorities of multiple groups from different geographies and time zones.
- 5+ years of experience with proven working experience in Java development.
- 5+ years of experience in Scripting (Bash) and Programming (Python) skills.
- Working knowledge of Git, TeamCity / Jenkins, AWS, Docker, Virtualization techniques.
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines for hosting full stack application on Amazon cloud environment. (CodePipeline, ECR, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, Helm Charts)
- Sound understanding of agile development methodology.
- Sound understanding of various authentication and authorization mechanism using SSO techniques like OpenID/OAuth and using various Identity and Access management platform like Keycloak.
- Experience with containerization technologies- Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with monitoring tools, scripting, configuration management, clustering and Internet security.
- Work experience with system configuration and deployment automation technologies; hands-on programming experience on a Linux/Unix operating system.