Human Resources Team at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:1884 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:236
Product Owner - Design & Architecture (10-15 yrs)
Position : Product Owner
Working Days : Monday to Friday, Normal Day Shift
Location : Noida, Sec-2
About Company :
It is an established start-up having strong presence in IAM, Cybersecurity and IT Risk and Compliance Domain. Having a strong business foothold in the northern part of the United States, in the recent past, it has been looking to grow in the Middle and South-East Asian countries and the Indian Subcontinent.
One of our key offerings is our flagship product - TruOps. It is an integrated security, risk and compliance management solution that empowers businesses with a holistic, intelligent and real-time view of risks and threats across your IT operations, security operations, digital, third parties, compliance, governance, BCM/DR and audit. It has been critically acclaimed and recognized by partner as IT Risk Management Solution and recognized by CIO Review as one of top 20 most promising GRC solutions.
The candidate's role is to take ownership of the development of the product road map, define the technology stack of the product and ensure the success of the engineering journey of the product.
Job responsibilities :
- Lead the team to develop the stable product in its entirety as per the product road map.
- Design the technology architecture of the product keeping in mind the current and future use-cases of the product
- Understand the customer needs and thereby develop product features, its user-interface that are user friendly and can be maintained and upgraded easily.
- Act as a subject matter expert for all queries of the product team.
- Work closely with Product Manager to deliver ready-to-market features quickly
- Balance the product requirements and product performance to ensure a stable product
- Collaborate effectively with all stakeholders to ensure product requirements are delivered thoughtfully & completely.
- Ensure Product Demonstration can be carried out smoothly for customers.
- At least 9+ years in Technology Product Development with end-to-end Product Life cycle management experience
- Strong technical expertise in Java and other related technologies
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded.
- Having ability to solve complex problems in an organized way and attention to detail
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- High energy, can-do attitude with the willingness to do what it takes to get things done
- Strong written and verbal communication and articulation.
What's good to have :
- Prior experience in IT Security Products
- Prior experience in IT Risk Management domain
- B.E./ B.Tech with an MBA.
- Any product related certification would be a plus