Product Owner - Data Analytics (8-12 yrs)
Job Description : Product owner- Airbus
Product Owner : SAFe
Experience : 8 -12 Years
What we do? :
- Aircraft rely on airport infrastructure to operate in a safe and efficient manner.
- Airbus works with airlines, airports, civil aviation authorities, and ground handling companies to facilitate daily aircraft operations at a diverse range of airports.
- As part of this collaborative approach, Airbus can calculate, simulate and optimized the time needed for aircraft turnarounds, and it can perform compatibility assessments for its aircraft with existing handling and servicing equipment along with supporting the development of new ground support equipment.
Preparing the future :
- Airport operations help shape the aircraft of the future, which explains why Airbus is actively involved in the evolution of airport developments and rule-making to ensure that operations are optimized moving forward.
- Airbus open approach to collaboration and partnership has been part of its philosophy since the company was created over 40 years ago.
- In designing new aircraft, Airbus always seeks the input of customers and those who handle the jetliners on a day-to-day basis.
- One of the best illustrations of this approach was the global working group established when Airbus designed the A380, which ensured the worlds largest airliners compatibility with airports around the globe from the day it entered revenue service.
Main activities :
- Demonstrates Lean-Agile Leadership
- Understands customer needs
- Reviews and prioritize the user stories (requirements)
- Defines Sprint / Iteration Objectives
- Contributes in preparing the Release Plan / Program Increment (PI) Plan
- Coordinates and synchronizes with other Product Owners, part of the same Agile Release Train
- Defines the Product Roadmap, Defines Definition of Done Defines Definition of Ready
- Develops meaningful user stories
- Ensure the quality of user stories by validating the user stories
- Design the application design and develop code if necessary
Skills required :
- Project management
- Certified Product Owner - Scaled Agile Framework
- Overall understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Strong communication skills
- Agile Processes (SAFe / Scrum / Kanban)
- Software development competencies.
- Exposure to digital technologies such as - Data Analytics, Machine Learning, AI, IOT & Big Data etc.
Education qualification : BE / B. Tech