Associate Recruiter at Vinclo Systems
Views:111 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Product Manger - Strategy & Roadmap (7-9 yrs)
Location : New Delhi
Experence : 7-8 yrs
Salary :-14 LPA UPTO
Job Role :
- Product Manager (PM) is Techno-business profile. PM is a significant position in the organization, as it drives the management vision by creating world class products.
- The incumbent shall be responsible for development of products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies, with complete ownership over project plans, deliverables timelines, specs, user experience, business cases, customer validation, and usage metrics
Job Description :
- Conceptualize and participate in the conceptualization of new ideas, research the new ideas, and evaluate them objectively from a market and financial standpoint.
- Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy, product roadmap and business plan.
- Perform market research to gain market insights across the industry. Business requirements will need to be analyzed, research with competitors, present / propose desirable solution and document the same.
- Constantly researches to improvise the product and partner eco-system.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to define and develop detailed product and business requirements.
- Evaluate new product opportunities and bring forward proposals for products to expand the gateways.
- Work with Sales/ Business team for brand push and user / partner acquisitions.
- Collaborates with Marketing, Technology and Sales/BD to create & manage the product.
- He / She is the overall owner of the product, in normal industry terminology he/she is called as Product Owner.
- Coordinate with internal and external Support Teams, track progress and development status of each project. Monitor existing live projects and change requests.
- Creates product story and creates the wire frame (covering placement of components) and writes the user journey.
- Work with design team for UI/UX perspective.
- Closely work with tech project team, on user journey and key performance parameters like page loading & number of clicks etc.
- Participate in Scrum meeting as needed.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and ensure requirements are understood and implemented as requested.
- Work with marketing for content, user messaging, SEO/ASO and digital marketing & other product promotion activities.
- Keep a tab on Product Performance metrics like number of Visitors, Unique, active, Cohart, user retention through various tools.
- Spearhead various promotional activities including festive seasons Greeting Banners etc.
- Promote product awareness via appropriate internal training and marketing
- Ongoing review of existing functionalities (product management) to ensure end to end process are functioning adequately.
Interested candidate can apply here.