Director at Suven Consultants & Technology Pvt.Ltd.
Views:184 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Product Manager - WorkForce Management/HCM/HRMS/HR (14-18 yrs)
Job Description :
- One of our clients is looking for a Senior Product Manager with experience in defining and successfully delivering to market Enterprise SaaS product (Workforce Management) or service.
- The qualified candidate will drive the strategy and overall definition of our Workforce Management suite of services and will be responsible for delivering a world-class SaaS experience for our customers.
- As a Product Manager, you are the leader of a multi-discipline cross-functional team, whose combined efforts will contribute to the success of the offering(s).
Job Responsibilities :
- Define and drive the product direction and roadmap for WFM Platform services including specialized WFM applications
- Analyze data from the market, our customers, and prospects to align market opportunities to the product roadmap
- Work with senior management to drive strategy and subsequent requirements into the portfolio planning process
- Work closely with other product management and development teams to deliver against overarching business requirements
- Research and listen to customers and stakeholders and articulate findings in the form of product strategy, and product requirements; Play a proactive role in product planning and design to ensure the investments align with strategic direction and customer needs; Participate in the entire lifecycle of the product, working closely with leadership teams across the company
- Lead customer advisory boards and design review sessions with top Kronos customers across multiple industries
- Build very strong cross-functional partnerships at multiple levels within the company, including engineering, marketing, sales, support, and services.
- Develop readiness and launch plans with the cross-functional organization for the product/services
- B.tech/BS Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 14+ years of previous product management experience
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS offerings is strongly desired
- Demonstrated ability to gather and translate market and stakeholder feedback into successful product initiatives and revenue growth
- Strong technical acumen, ability to work closely with development teams on a range of technically challenging problems
- Ability to work collaboratively across functional boundaries and across multiple organizational levels to drive to results
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects that cross-functional boundaries and organizational levels to completion