Manager at Confidential
Views:4037 Applications:672 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:171
Product Manager - Web & Mobile (2-12 yrs)
CANDIDATES FROM TOP BUSINESS SCHOOLS OR ENGINEERING COLLEGES ALONE APPLY
- You will be part of core product team leading enterprise products for us. We are currently working on funding.
What You Will be Doing :
- Interact with customers and understand the opportunities for products
- Be top of the pulse of the market
- Translate business requirements into well thought out product specification
- Drill down into product specification and provide detailed requirements for the software team
- Validate the design provided by development team and ensure product completeness
- Design UI/UX by working with the UX designer(s) and validate the flow and usability with customers
- Keep on top of product usage statistics and react quickly with necessary updates to the product
- Define the right culture of the software team - lead by example
- Lead product positioning in the market by Preparing product marketing material
- Work with sales and marketing team to ensure successful launch of products
What We are Looking For :
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Engineering from a top-tier institution
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager, managing complex software products
- Proven track record of defining successful software products, preferably in the CRM, ERP systems
- Deep understanding of technology trends and best practices in building SaaS products
- Design Thinking to be able to define the product in a simple and effective manner
- Great communication skills ability to get the software team to build the right product
- Good content development skills - to generate compelling product collateral
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to present the product to audiences of various sizes and types
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to deal with any contingencies that might come up during product development.