Resource Manager at Talent Magnifia Technology Solutions
Views:1204 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Product Manager - UX (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for a Product Manager who can utilize complex market research and his/her product development acumen to make a robust product, as well as provide projected costs to release the product on the market.
- The incumbent will typically collaborate with the entire product development team, answering to a Product Head, working on product, or for several products simultaneously of a fully funded Tech company.
- The Product Manager will be responsible for studying the competition to see what is already on the market, and what upgrades can be introduced to create a better or more useful product.
- Work with both developers and users to implement new products, as well as utilize data and user feedback to suggest improvements
- Interview existing customers and/or potential users to get their feedback. This can be done via conducting focus groups, individual interviews and usability tests as well as anonymous surveys
- Work with marketing departments to explore new services; think about competitive pricing strategy; project the costs of development and launch for the finance department; Work with design team to get create best UI/UX for the product as well as suggest improvements to the development team
Skills & Qualification :
- Ability to conduct market research
- Excellent writing skills to prepare detailed product requirement documents
- Excellent understanding of UI and UX and good design sense
- Prepare detailed reports on Product Performance and Market Research
- Ability to synthesize complex data into actionable goals
- Interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with various stakeholders who may have competing interests
- 2+ years of prior experience as Product Manager
- Prior experience of Product Management Software- Jira, Confluence is a plus