Assistant Manager - Human Resource at Ultria Software
Views:207 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Product Manager - User Story/Wireframe (2-6 yrs)
The Role & Responsibilities of the position would include :
- Development and implementation strategies that help in the product growth.
- Interaction with users, perform market research, and develop the products.
- Product Strategy and Vision
- Laying out Web, Mobile (iOS, Android) strategy and roadmap.
- Multi-functional team collaboration to understand and prioritize requirements.
- Defining features & requirements.
- Conceptualization and detailed wire framing/prototyping.
- Writing user stories and grooming those with design and engineering teams.
- Agile Product Implementation.
- Product Marketing: Evangelizing, influencing and collaborating with the product marketing and communications team to ensure proper, informative, impactful engagement with the market through branding, blogs, e-mailers and white papers.
Go-to Market :
- Conducting feature training and demo sessions with sales and support teams.
- Collaborating with product marketing and communication team for branding, blogs and product launches.
- Total experience: 5-7 yrs (relevant Product Management Experience) post full time MBA.