Senior Recruiter at Jobjabs
Views:279 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Product Manager - User Experience Design (3-5 yrs)
Product manager will oversee/assist in development/design virtual classrooms, learning portals, educational website for online learners.
- The Product manager should be able to think in agile environment and drive overall product design to success.
- Product manager will be regularly interacting with stakeholders like Program manager, developers, sponsors to deliver the best product.
- PM will be point of contact for developers for any input needed/design related queries.
- PM should be familiar with programming language for User Interface design, should have keen analytical skills and strategic thinking abilities.
PM must possess below :
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- User experience design. Knowledge of user experience design (UX), ensures you to visualise a unique and usable product that fulfills expectations of a user.
- Data understanding
- Business sense
- Strategic Thinking
- Analytical Skills
- Positioning Brands and Projects.
- Software Skills
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Product Management
PM must be expert in MS suite, must be thorough with flow charts (MS Visio knowledge is plus), must be able to understand and write BRDs,business cases effectively. Candidate can be graduate from any stream but he must possess strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.