Product Manager - User Experience (2-7 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate business & product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create PRDs documents/User stories that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Road-mapping, goal setting, managing project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wire-framing, defining product roll-out strategy
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with business units, engineering, marketing teams, QA & customer support for the product development and release.
The Ideal Candidate :
- Passionate about digital payment products and innovation
- Minimum 2-year experience in Product Management, preferably in payments-related/fintech products.
- Ability to explain complex concepts across the organization and to large audiences
- Built or manged products by collaborating across engineering, marketing, design, and other key stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a precise talent for articulating customer challenges and requirements.
- The ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- A team player, one with a strong work ethic and able to work independently but also knows how to have fun while doing it
- Have an in-depth understanding of product management processes and frameworks.