Recruitment Head at Enfluence It Services Private Limited
Views:866 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Product Manager - UI/UX Development (5-10 yrs)
As a Product Manager you will own the product from ideation through launch through enhancement updates and drive decisions along each step of the process. From road mapping to execution, this role will be a full stack business product role that will help drive some of our most important customer facing initiatives forward.
Some of the things you'll work on :
- Drive the product strategy, execution and delivery - partnering with on-site partners, marketing, design, engineering, and other stakeholders in understanding the product vision, user journeys, functionality, UX/UI, technology feasibility and prioritization to reliably deliver product functionality that delight our users / clients and advance the product mission.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative learnings to develop a deep intuition for what is important to our users (customers, partners, internal teams), and use that to drive roadmap and help shape the overall product strategy.
- Define what success looks like, and then ensure that we have the data in place to measure our progress. Rally teams around what winning looks like and how we get there.
About You :
- You are passionate about building the future centric-product: weaving technology and brand into a seamless experience for consumers, buyers, partners and internal teams.
- You- re able to think strategically about products short & long-term objectives while relentlessly advocating for our clients.
- You leverage data (both qualitative and quantitative) to inform your decisions and help others inform theirs. You know how to extract insights from data and synthesize user feedback into actions.
- You- re a fast learner. This is a complex space and - though you may have no prior product experience you are excited to jump in, sweat the details, and become an expert wherever it- ll help you get the job done.
- You work closely with stakeholders to ensure successful product roll-outs. You use lean prototyping techniques to validate hypotheses as fast as possible.
- You bring out the best in the team and help align people around common objectives.
- You have 2-3+ years in a product management capacity. You have experience working in a startup environment (or strong desire to do so).