HR Associate at Decision Point
Views:461 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Product Manager - Strategy & Roadmap (4-7 yrs)
About the Company
Decision Point is a fast-growing Consumer Products Analytics & Consulting Company, with business partners featuring in global fortune 500 list. We specialize in applying math to solve complex business problems in CPG space.
DP assures you to provide a 360degree learning platform which will be steepest in the industry, you will develop in-depth know-how of CPG/FMCG business, learn the application of analytics and big data technologies and traits of management consulting.
Decision Point offers an entrepreneurial environment and exposure to advanced analytics in the domain of sales and marketing. The team at Decision Point is very young, energetic and highly skilled. Our team consists of talented business consultants, data scientists and engineers who are passionate about implementing analytics in real world business problems
A career at Decision Point is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships.
Role and Responsibility :
- Candidate must have managed end to end tech projects in the analytics space.
- He/ She must identify scope change and lead efforts to develop, estimate, and communicate budget and schedule impacts of the project.
- He/ She should be perceptive, collaborative and strongly customer-orientated with demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure successful project implementation.
An ideal candidate will be/have :
- Manage and own the product roadmap and develop features that are in line with the vision and goals.
- Drive product discovery, definition, sprint planning, prioritization and execution in line with the product roadmap.
- Define, design and build product features by writing user stories with detailed acceptance criteria and groom stories with developers and designers.
- Use data, user research, and a test and learn approach to inform decisions and continually optimize products Documentation, at all necessary touch-points, in order to engage the organization with you in terms of thought leadership and product updates
- Collaborative across teams and provide thought leadership, leveraging internal as well as external expertise in relevant areas in order to bring the best possible solutions to the table
- Lead and organize the prioritization of product capability enhancements, functional improvements, operations, and user support
- Work with stakeholders, IT and other functions to grow the support model, documents, and channels for user support and assistance.
- Strong awareness of digital and workplace technology trends and their potential influence
- Exceptional organizational, planning and project management skills; exhibiting attention to detail, follow-through, and accountability
- Excellent interpersonal and teaming skills, able to work well with a range of people
- Experience in delivering technology solution in CPG, FMCG space will be plus
Key reasons to Join Decision Point :
- Development as a Subject Matter Expert in FMCG sales & marketing analytics domain, working directly with one of the top 5 global FMCG brands
- Work extensively with clients/ direct client interaction - There will be direct client interaction which will fasten your learning process and will enable you to master traits of strategy consulting i.e. from understanding business objective to analyzing data in a methodical way culminating with final output to be delivered to client
- Leave the lasting Impact on Business: You will also get to witness the impact of implementing of your recommendations/strategies as you will be working very closely with clients on day-today basis
- FastTrack Career Growth: DP provides you to choose your own career path; We have Fast-track career path for people who love challenges, are ambitious and wants to push their limits. This means high reward, challenging role where candidate can get promoted every year with handsome raises
- Young and dynamic culture: the average age here is about 25 years. There is a lot of energy flowing all the time. We work hard and party harder. Our work environment is very flexible, and we understand your work life balance. We take off to mountains or beaches to recoup at least once a year and ensure we get together at the end of each quarter.