Product Manager - Strategy & Roadmap (3-7 yrs)
Job purpose :
The purpose of the job is to create our brand presence in the region. Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Should be an MBA+Engineer
- Hands on with project management, bug tracking etc tools
- Experience with start-ups would be a plus
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to communicate well with others (, research and time-management skills are also important;
- Proficiency in the use of computers and common industry software programs are key. In addition,
- Product managers should be able to meet tough deadlines, handle stress and have good judgment.
- Excellent knowledge of internet and SaaS technologies from a product perspective