Associate Consultant at Insignia Search
Views:2595 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Product Manager - SQL/SPSS (2-8 yrs)
Role: Product manager
Job Description :
- Ability to define effective and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with cross functional interactions
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data to back up assumptions and develop business requirements documents.
- Identify opportunities for business improvement and enhancing customer experience, and defining and measuring the success of those initiatives.
Candidate Requirement :
- MBA/B.E. from a premier school or bachelor's degree at a well-regarded institution with +2 years of work experience
- Strong SQL skills, knowledge of other tools such as SPSS, and an ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about operating processes and outcomes.
- Previous experience in consulting, retail, consumer products or ecommerce start ups
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.