Associate Consultant at Insignia Search
Views:1963 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Product Manager - SQL/SPSS (2-8 yrs)
Role: Product manager
Job Description :
- Ability to define effective and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with cross functional interactions
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data to back up assumptions and develop business requirements documents.
- Identify opportunities for business improvement and enhancing customer experience, and defining and measuring the success of those initiatives.
Candidate Requirement :
- MBA/B.E. from a premier school or bachelor's degree at a well-regarded institution with +2 years of work experience
- Strong SQL skills, knowledge of other tools such as SPSS, and an ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about operating processes and outcomes.
- Previous experience in consulting, retail, consumer products or ecommerce start ups