Business Lead - Staffing at ADI Staffing & Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1969 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Product Manager/Senior Product Manager (4-10 yrs)
- The perfect candidate is a strategic thinker who is extremely analytical and detail oriented and great at multitasking and prioritizing, as well.
- As a product manager/senior Product Manager, you will take end to end ownership of an internal product line, identify end user requirements, define the product vision, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
Key Areas of Responsibility :
- Analyze the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them in order to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve business ROI.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to help define the product strategy that meets the customers- needs while satisfying scalability, reliability, performance, and resource costs.
- Work closely with the design & development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features.
- Closely manage rollout of all product requirements with focus on both quality and time to market.
- In charge of competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution, feature prioritization, high level requirement gathering, and product training/marketing.
Preferred Candidate :
- At least 7-8 years of experience in software industry, preferably in B2B product companies.
- Product Vision and Direction - Develop and drive it; Drive cross-functional teams around product vision
- Good Expectation Management - Strategic and Operational (email communication, prioritization etc.)
- Ability to identify key Impact projects
- Launch Planning; Product Marketing
- Perform following functions of a PM exceptionally well
- Metric-driven approach to product changes; Good handle to customers - micro-segments and their needs etc.
- Clear documentation of product requirements; Lesser rework post kick-off
- Design sense & consistently working to get the UX better
- Follow through launches meticulously
- Drive clear deadlines and faster closure (be on top of things)
- Clear understanding of technical challenges involved in a product change
- Develop independent view of products, market scenarios, etc.
- Work assignment and Mentoring of team
- Problem solving abilities - ability to deep dive, drive insights based on data, consumer insights - develop a sense of dependency of the business on your problem solving abilities
- Good Time Management - don't do stuff that does not matter in the bigger scheme of things
- Good handle to engineering resource requirements/constraints (either self or in conjunction with EM) to enable future resource planning
- Take the lead in crisis situations
- Influencing decision making (almost people need to take his/her word as the truth)
- Ability to convince people
- End to End understanding of business
- Hiring the right talent