Product Manager/Senior Product Manager - PDLC (2-9 yrs)
As a Sr Product Manager / product Manager You'll :
- Own and managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, concept to launch.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- User Experience and Requirements Definition: Develop high quality PRD's and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget.
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Driving a solution set across different teams (primarily Engineering, Business, Operations and Senior Leadership) through market requirements, product vision, and positioning
- Working closely with the Engineering team to deliver on the agreed timelines and removing internal/external impediments
Your Array :
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences in India
- Experience developing and facilitating new business internationally
- Ability to think creatively, dealing with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bias for action, and experience making things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Who you are :
- 3+ years of prior product management experience in an internet based company
- MBA degree from premier institute and prior startup experience will be preferred
- Prior software development and data analysis experience will be preferred
- Experience in in defining market and product requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements.
- Takes initiative. Doesn't wait to be asked. Plans efficiently while avoiding analysis paralysis. Consistent effort, intense commitment, high attention to detail and ability to independently manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.