Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Confidential
Views:3144 Applications:366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Product Manager/Senior Product Manager (2-6 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
Experience : 2 - 6 yrs
- Responsible for the strategy, product road map, and feature definition for that product or product line. The position may also include marketing, forecasting, and profit and loss (P&L) responsibilities.
- Has responsibilities to manage from concept, to design, sample production, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, promotion, support, and finally product end of life.
- Delivers the operating plan: achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers.
- Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning and implementation.
- Oversee the product line's life cycle and anticipate any problems
- Evaluate market competition and position the product line so that it appeals to consumers
- Prepare launch events to coincide with consumers- buying patterns
- Write a go-to-market summary and introduce it to the rest of the department
- Identify and approach potential distributors
- Create mission statement for product launch and forecast performance in individual channels
- Need someone from e-commerce product companies only