Recruitment Specialist at SRT Solutions
Views:1055 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Product Manager - Roadmap & Strategy (3-9 yrs)
Who you are :
- Product Managers have to be technical enough to understand how our underlying products are built and have a keen eye for design.
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
- Experience of building products with User Interfaces together with UX specialist and designers.
- In this role will be open to healthy dose of creativity to define a vision and be responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition of a product.
- You will be the leader at the forefront as this role would require strong collaboration across various team and be the focal point for all stakeholders nearly in all functions.
The ideal candidate will be clearly passionate about building products people love and have a demonstrable track record of successfully delivering initiatives from scratch. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high-quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
What you will do :
- Work together with our UX Designers to ideate, prototype and iterate on a new user experiences
- Wok closely with all internal and external stakeholders to ship features, manage entire product lifecycle from ideation to implementation to success
- Work closely with our Analytics team and drive data driven experiments to improve engagement and retention of our user base
- Work on market research, user feedback, gathering business requirements and set direction for product roadmap to achieve business goals
- You have 3+ years experience managing and developing well-loved software products as a PM.
- Experience launching and scaling new processes, ideally in an entrepreneurial environment
- Preferred hands on coding experience. Engineer turned PM will be a plus
- Experience in shipping consumer internet products will be a plus
- People management experience. Managing cluster of Product, Tech and Design will be a plus
- Prior experience in Gaming industry will be a plus