Assistant Vice President - HR at V Employment Solutions
Views:2064 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Product Manager/Product Solution Analyst/Security Consultant (4-9 yrs)
Job Location : Mumbai
Experience Required : 4 to 8 Years
Must Have : Experience in/ as a Product manager/ product owner. Experience in Stratergy and Product Road map.
About the Company :
Voted by CIOs as the Best Data Protection Solution in 2018, my Client has more than 4 million users and 6000 customers spread across 29 countries.
U will be responsible for :
- Addressing the data-centric security needs of large enterprise customers by putting together security solutions that can scale to enterprise-wide rollouts.
- Gather deep understanding of the data-centric security problem domain by analyzing multiple customer environments and identifying common problem areas.
- Assembling solutions using multiple components along with with other security products to create a joint product offering.
- Collaborating with other product and technology partners to get deeper understanding of their products and create joint solutions that are more valuable than each isolated product.
- Creating joint solution briefs with other product partners and ensuring that the messaging is clear, concise and articulates the business impact.
- Soliciting, tracking and analyzing feedback from internal customer facing teams and also external users on an ongoing basis.
- Creating training content and delivering in-person training for internal and external teams on specific product solutions that include not only feature and functional behavior but also value proposition and business benefits.
- Analyze competitive products on an ongoing basis and maintain updated comparison documents from both feature-level and business .
- Owning the Product Backlog formy clients integrated solutions and ensuring it is updated and published to the higher level stake holders on an ongoing basis for prioritization and decision making.
You will need to :
- Have an in-depth and comprehensive understanding of the entire product suite from a functional perspective.
- Have good understanding of the various end user personas from both information security and business process perspective to map user requirements to product capabilities.
- Have a good understanding of the information security technology space and keep up-to-date on the latest industry trends.
- Work with cross-functional teams to brainstorm and generate new ideas and identify innovative solutions for unique business problems.
You should have :
- A technical degree (Engineering, MCA) and/or business degree (MBA, BBA) from a reputed institute.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to demonstrate and present technology solutions and also articulate their businesss value.
- Experience working in a software product organization as a product consultant, product owner, functional expert in the product team.
It would be nice if you have :
- Awareness and exposure to end-user facing security products or solutions.
- Experience in information security procedures and practices.
- Technical background in software either from software development or systems perspective.
Personal Attributes that we are looking for :
- Self-initiative to take up responsibility and ownership of tasks and ensure end to end delivery and completion with the highest level of quality.
- An analytical frame of mind to identify multiple solutions to the same problem, to help in decision making.
- An eye for detail and executing assignments with a process oriented approach.
- A can do attitude to be able to work within existing constraints and come up with innovative ideas that may not be obvious or apparent.
- Maturity and level headedness to work with multiple teams and maintain healthy relationships with various internal and external stake holders.