Executive Director at Doreo Partners
Views:1175 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Product Manager - Operating Systems (3-10 yrs)
About the company :
Revolutionizing agriculture. With a vision to make 1 million smallholder farmer members more money by 2025, the Babban Gona agriculture franchise overcomes a key underlying structural problem that keeps them poor - low economies of scale. Nigerian based agricultural franchise utilizing a sustainable private sector model to provide cost-effective end-to-end services to a network of franchised farmer groups They believe that everyone deserves a secure future, and to secure this future, we must END insecurity. They believe that to end insecurity, we must make smallholder farmer members more money.
About the role :
As a Product Manager you will :
- Own all aspects of the product lifecycle - strategy, requirements definition, design, forecasting, launch plans, testing, bug resolution, and future enhancements
- Lead team throughout the design, build and launch of relevant products compatible with multiple platforms and operating systems, particularly mobile
- Define product success measures that align with key organizational metrics
- Work closely with teams within the organization to align project priorities and build product adoption
Key responsibilities :
- Understand business needs and feedback from users to identify new opportunities
- Collate documenting requirements, writing user stories, and creating feature specs
- Drive qualitative and quantitative research, product analysis and market insights to inform your vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Rally and align designers, tech leads, analysts, data scientists, UX researchers, and stakeholders around your plans
- Support the development of appropriate tracking and reporting to resolve product performance
- Build and continuously refine the delivery and opportunity validation backlog.
- Conduct experiments and run A/B tests to understand which initiatives will have the most impact on success metrics you defined
What's on offer ?
- A salary of $25,000 - $35,000 (INR 17,00,000 to INR 25,00,000) is on offer which is negotiable.
- We will offer relocation assistance; happy to pay for a few extra bags on the plane.
- We are open to considering your buy-out; we know notice periods are long.
Does this sound like you ?
Must have :
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Technical Product Manager
- You have a strong technical background - educated or experienced in software development
- You have shown an ability to lead or mentor a team in the past (even if it was during college)
Nice to have :
- Previous experience in building Android-based applications
- Previous experience of managing teams
- You have a selfless desire to help
- You are driven to solve the problems of the farming community
- You can adapt to ever-changing processes