Product Manager - Mobile Platforms (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Ability to define organization's Mobile strategy by understanding the overall Direct sales objectives and industry's perspective.
- Monitor and measure the existing apps & Mobile sites and feed learnings back into the organization's Mobile product roadmap.
- Work with the UX team consistently to gain insight into customer behaviors and roll those insights into product features and improvements
- Think analytically about workflows and the impact of product features on conversion.
- Gather requirements from internal stakeholders for the new requirements.
- Run user focus groups and user feedback sessions during planning process.
- Execute against the product roadmap with timely delivery.
- Own and continuously prioritize the product enhancements.
- Partner with external vendors to have clear project goals, deliverables and timelines.
- Communicate product and business requirements by documenting high-level requirements and user stories.
- While not a developer, you should be able to speak to technical professionals about platform capabilities and possible trade-offs to product requirements
- Head - Mobile Platforms is the strategy & execution owner of the Mobile website & Mobile applications across various platforms both technical as well as Business perspective.
- To collaborate with the Portal UX and Design team to produce clear wireframes, workflows and visual designs ready for handoff for development.
- Ability to conduct meticulous UAT testing, bug fixing and usability, ensuring zero tolerance towards the errors/bugs across the mobile platforms.
- Ability to perform qualified data analysis to identify the trends in website traffic / behavior which would further help in taking informed decisions around personalization.
- To increase performance and productivity of Agency and track work assigned on a regular basis which includes organizing quarterly meetings.
- Lead the overall team's effort towards innovative designs and solutions to external mobile ecosystem like Twitter/ Facebook & new age user captive applications in order to improve eCommerce objectives.
- Ability to write the overall strategy documents, effective stored procedures, SOP- s, BRD's & Business Requirement Documents for various applications.
- Manage performance, holding self and team members accountable to effectively and efficiently complete work responsibilities.
- Ability to quantitatively analyze new features for the Mobile site/ Mobile app to drive new product directions/features and propelling the Mobile app usage and downloads.
- Own/Implement the Mobile Wallet & Mobile payments strategy to propel the volumes and customer experience.
- Create daily / weekly and monthly reports giving detailed insights on functions that are being managed.
Candidate's Profile :
- The candidate must be an engineering Graduate from a premier institute with a minimum of 6 years of experience in Mobile product management role with minimum 2 years in managerial capacity. Master's Degree will be an advantage.
- Detailed understanding of iOS, Android & Windows development standards & latest mobile solutions available in the landscape.
- Deep understanding of app & Mobile site design guidelines & Integration of third-party mobile attribution & notification services.
- A keen eye for innovative solutions every minute of the day, driven by latest trends in the industry and user behavior on the mobile platform.
- The candidate should possess excellent client relationship skills, analytical skills, coordination skills, and strong organizational and communication skills.
- Expertise in one or more key practice areas such as: strategic/business planning and performance measurement, process management (including Quality Management and Six Sigma) will be preferred.
- Understanding and comfort working as a product contributor to an agile team with a specific acumen of managing product life cycle.