Product Manager - Machine Learning (8-12 yrs)
A Product Manager, you will be responsible for building a new Platform product grounds-up that will be used by various Business Units within the Group.
- In charge of realizing the leadership vision for the product line, driving adoption and continuous improvement to maximize customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Collaboration with stakeholders across multiple geographies.
- Capture improvement points based on our KPIs and create ongoing improvements.
- Planning and execution of product roadmap.
- System trouble handling (Report, Recovery and Countermeasure).
- Regular Operation and Maintenance of the Product.
- In addition, you need to create additional value with adopting new technologies and development processes based on stakeholder requirements and market requirements.
- Should be able to work with researchers (PhDs, Masters), data scientists and engineers
- 4+ years of experience in Product Manager role for Web Application Development (from requirement definition to operation & maintenance of Product).
- Overall 6+ years of experience with Software Products in related roles.
- Experience in writing Spec Document such as User Stories, Screen Transition, UI, Input Validation, Error Handling, Data Definition, Data Flow.
- Experience in ensuring Quality of the product
- Experience in handling Customer Support requests
- Experience in Risk Management and Overall Product Cost Management
- Experience with Defect Tracking tools such as JIRA, Trac, Redmine, Mantis.
- Experience with Document tools such as Confluence, Wiki.
- Experience in building Machine Learning based products