Manager at Confidential
Views:103 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Product Manager - Logistics Domain (3-7 yrs)
What's exciting about WheelsEye :
- Work on a real Indian problem of scale
- Impact lives of 5.5 cr fleet owners, drivers and their families in a meaningful way
- Different from current market players, heavily focused and built around truck owners
- Problem-solving and learning oriented organization
- Audacious goals, high speed, and action orientation
- Opportunity to scale the organization across the country
- Opportunity to build and execute the culture
- Contribute to and become a part of the action plan for building the tech, finance and service infrastructure for the logistics industry
- It's Tough!
Eligibility & Responsibility :
- 1-4 Years of pure, constant & continuous involvement in product development and management.
- Shall have some experience in taking a product and in-turn business from 0-1, shall enjoy the process of doing so
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Collaborate closely with sales and other functions, manage inputs, and keep organization aligned towards one product vision
- Knowledge across multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, User Interface (UI), Customer Support, Marketing, Research, and Analytics
- Will be part of building a culture and taking important decisions at the company level
- Top-notch academics from a Tier 1 college (IIM / IIT/ NIT) or Start-up experience
- 1-4 years of work experience
- Strong Problem Solver & team player. Keen interest in mentoring and grooming team members
- The high intent of getting things done.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills. First principles person.