Product Manager - IT Asset Management (3-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Own and drive the product roadmap, including content and asset management architecture, workflow implementation with an experience of min 2 years and above.
- Author the product roadmap in the form of detailed, technical MRDs and keep them up-to-date.
- Prioritize feature development, build consensus among stakeholders, and partner with engineers and designers to ship high-quality experiences.
- Articulate the MRD to the core R&D team responsible for architecting and engineering the subsequent product requirements.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to support the MRD and go-to-market activities.
- Own the marketing strategy and product promotion success in collaboration with marketing teams.
- Research video analytics and relevant industry trends and features to develop and pitch recommendations for product roadmap.
- Develop messaging/positioning documents for future analytics products.
- Creation of sales tools (case studies, live demonstrations, white papers, customer power-points and other collateral) to optimally position Vidooly's analytics products.
- Support various sales initiatives and channels by presenting in front of key customer accounts or industry events.
- Passionately evangelize and support your product roadmap features within the company and externally with customers.
- Demonstrated the ability to serve multiple stakeholders and under high-pressure conditions.