Senior Consultant at People Champions
Views:907 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Product Manager - IT (5-12 yrs)
- You will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design and develop innovative consumer products.
- You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open, collaborative peer environment. You will be responsible for the definition and development of hardware and software roadmaps.
- This person is business-oriented and is responsible for the development and implementation of the product plan.
- S/he will be responsible for capturing, documenting, and communicating throughout all stages of the product family's lifecycle.
You will also :
- Work closely with Management and the engineering team to define and provide product requirements for the product
- Combine tactical roadmaps and requirements into a compelling product and evangelize that vision within the organization
- Help determine and drive buy/build/partner solutions for components as necessary
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product
- Manage delivery of current products concurrently with future product planning
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly websites and customer-facing features
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with pro-forma financial and operational analysis
- Implementation oriented; demonstrated ability to translate strategic differentiators into innovative and detailed product requirements
- Proven ability to make smart feature (customer experience) versus time-to-market trade-offs; experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value
- Street smart; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
- Knowledge of digital media and mobile technologies, products and tools
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior management, peers and team members
- A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect with superb conceptual thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Responsible for Product Innovations and Product Ideations in their respective Domain.
- Responsible for Product Lifecycle from Concept to Deployment including flow charts, features, scripting, etc.
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the overall product roadmap.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.