Senior Consultant at People Champions
Views:267 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Product Manager - IT (5-12 yrs)
- You will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design and develop innovative consumer products.
- You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open, collaborative peer environment. You will be responsible for the definition and development of hardware and software roadmaps.
- This person is business-oriented and is responsible for the development and implementation of the product plan.
- S/he will be responsible for capturing, documenting, and communicating throughout all stages of the product family's lifecycle.
You will also :
- Work closely with Management and the engineering team to define and provide product requirements for the product
- Combine tactical roadmaps and requirements into a compelling product and evangelize that vision within the organization
- Help determine and drive buy/build/partner solutions for components as necessary
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product
- Manage delivery of current products concurrently with future product planning
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly websites and customer-facing features
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with pro-forma financial and operational analysis
- Implementation oriented; demonstrated ability to translate strategic differentiators into innovative and detailed product requirements
- Proven ability to make smart feature (customer experience) versus time-to-market trade-offs; experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value
- Street smart; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
- Knowledge of digital media and mobile technologies, products and tools
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior management, peers and team members
- A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect with superb conceptual thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Responsible for Product Innovations and Product Ideations in their respective Domain.
- Responsible for Product Lifecycle from Concept to Deployment including flow charts, features, scripting, etc.
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the overall product roadmap.