Product Manager - IT (2-6 yrs)
- Validating and pitching new product ideas
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Defining features through detailed specifications, user stories, and wireframes
- Understanding and analyzing user needs
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and trends
- Working with design and engineering teams through feature implementations
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Maintaining timelines and keeping all stakeholders updated
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
CTC : 22-27 lpa .