Product Manager - IIT/NIT (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Own and implement product growth strategy via understanding of market and customer/prospect needs through active engagement. Connect with the field teams and customers on a regular basis to analyze/validate product market fit.
- Publish detailed technical Functional specification (Product Requirements Document) for major/minor release and get it signed off from cross functional team. Create/define feature request/user stories with guidance on prioritization to engineering which they can execute on.
- Provide the vision for the product evolution to the executive team to garner support and excitement.
- Own end-to-end product lifecycle as well as strategic roadmap.
- Good team player who could work with all cross functional teams - CTO, sales, presales, engineering, implementation, support etc.
- Create and maintain sales collaterals, Go-to Market Plan, Business case/plan, pricing guidance, whitespace, case studies etc.
- Monitor product adoption/success and make recommendations to drive product effectiveness with the aim to achieve future customer references.
- Sales enablement and Marketing support - conduct regular deep dive product training for field to help them to be successful
- Travel and meet customers on regular basis for product pitch as well as validation of production vision - Be a brand amb
Telco experience on core network side with good understating of 2G/3G/4G/VoLte networks and associated protocols like MAP, CAMEL, DIAMETER, GTP, SIP.
- Ability to keep up with new technologies - 5G, Blockchain, edge computing and product ideation around it.
- Ability to design analytical and data driven products coupled with strong UX experience.
- Detailed Understanding of analytics, AI, Machine learning is a plus
- Contribution to telco industry and technology forums is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with a pleasing personality.
- Have traits of Decision Making, Time Management and ability to handle pressure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.