Product Manager - IIT/NIT (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Own and implement product growth strategy via understanding of market and customer/prospect needs through active engagement. Connect with the field teams and customers on a regular basis to analyze/validate product market fit.
- Publish detailed technical Functional specification (Product Requirements Document) for major/minor release and get it signed off from cross functional team. Create/define feature request/user stories with guidance on prioritization to engineering which they can execute on.
- Provide the vision for the product evolution to the executive team to garner support and excitement.
- Own end-to-end product lifecycle as well as strategic roadmap.
- Good team player who could work with all cross functional teams - CTO, sales, presales, engineering, implementation, support etc.
- Create and maintain sales collaterals, Go-to Market Plan, Business case/plan, pricing guidance, whitespace, case studies etc.
- Monitor product adoption/success and make recommendations to drive product effectiveness with the aim to achieve future customer references.
- Sales enablement and Marketing support - conduct regular deep dive product training for field to help them to be successful
- Travel and meet customers on regular basis for product pitch as well as validation of production vision - Be a brand amb
Telco experience on core network side with good understating of 2G/3G/4G/VoLte networks and associated protocols like MAP, CAMEL, DIAMETER, GTP, SIP.
- Ability to keep up with new technologies - 5G, Blockchain, edge computing and product ideation around it.
- Ability to design analytical and data driven products coupled with strong UX experience.
- Detailed Understanding of analytics, AI, Machine learning is a plus
- Contribution to telco industry and technology forums is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with a pleasing personality.
- Have traits of Decision Making, Time Management and ability to handle pressure