Talent Enabler at Catalyst Solutions
Views:324 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Manager II - Roadmap & Strategy (4-7 yrs)
What You'll Do :
- In this role you will use your deep knowledge at the intersection of mobile applications and emerging markets to discover new rider growth opportunities for Client.
- Strategic thinking with crisp execution to deliver unique value-creating products and services for our most important emerging markets in the Indian Subcontinent, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Strong PM execution skills are a given; including but not limited to creating clear roadmaps; cross-functional collaboration; relentless prioritisation; understanding the difference between experiment, MVP, and whole-product.
- Strong communications and experience rolling out multiple products to market at scale. The ultimate measure of success in this role will be your direct impact on the growth and health of Client's riders across the world.
What You'll Need :
- Experience building and leading businesses in India or other relevant emerging markets, including ownership of business performance metrics.
- A technical undergraduate degree and/or equivalent work experience in a high growth company or startup. Technical understanding must go from the highest abstractions down to the metal.
- A minimum of 4+ years experience in a product role delivering highly successful and innovative mobile consumer Internet products with your fingerprints all over them you're extremely proud of what you've accomplished.
- Stellar design instincts and product taste.
- A high bar across the board from your own contributions to the people you work with to the products you work on.
- A driver personality constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for great collaboration.
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- Finger-tippiness with data : you just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- User-centricity - examples from your past of product challenges that you powered through because you were unwilling to make your problems your users- problems.
- Passion for Uber's mission and the company's hybrid technology / operations nature.
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn.