Manager Talent Acquisition at Squareroot Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:118 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Manager - FinTech Firm - IIT/IIM (3-7 yrs)
Product Manager - FinTech Firm - IIT/IIM (5-7 yrs)
We are 10 year old product company in FinTech space in a process of acquiring new scale.
Position : Product Manager - FinTech
Location : Bangalore and Mumbai
Experience : 6 Yrs overall with 3 Yrs of relevant
Education : Preferably an MBA in Marketing from a reputed organization
What you expect :
- Interact and collaborate with all stake holders - customers, engineering, sales and other internal teams to develop a roadmap for innovative solutions for the company that will help the company maintain its leadership position
- Constantly interact with existing customers, perform market research and carry on other activities as required to identify requirements for new products/solutions
- Prioritize development/rollout of products based on market/customers feedback
- Establish requirements and specifications for existing (enhancements) and new products
- Participate (and drive, if required) in all internal meetings to influence/drive the prioritization/planning of products
- Develop metrics to measure the success of products and enhancements
- Constantly monitor the market for competing products/solutions and ensure that the company's offerings continue to be the most innovative in the market
- All of these activities (Market Research, monitoring of competing solutions, interaction with customers etc.) should be carried out in multiple geographies that are of interest to the Company
Product Manager Job Requirements and Qualifications -
- Preferably an MBA in Marketing from a reputed organization
- Overall 5+ years of relevant experience with about 3 years of experience in a product management/related role.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate complex/competing ideas to all stake holders
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and self driven - ability to work independently without too much hand-holding