Platform Manager at MondayMorning
Views:754 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Product Manager - eLearning Platform (2-6 yrs)
Company Profile : MondayMorning.in provides an ecosystem for self-learning and acquiring skills that are required to be the right fit for the available opportunities in the market.
It is an online platform that can be used commonly to assess anyone on key skills as well as showcase the mirror image of the brain so that one knows where he stands and where to start from.
We aspire to create young leaders through the following :
- Connecting the young professionals to the jobs they best fit through a sequential process of assessment that includes case studies and fun exercises
- Become the Recruiter's robot arm to help them connect with the right candidate in the shortest turnaround time, thus easing the tedious task of skimming through hoards of profiles.
With this intent, MondayMorning was conceptualised and today, in our Beta Phase, we have around 35,000 aspirants who have signed up to this journey.
We are expanding our team and looking for self-driven, energetic, sharp and committed individuals who can be a part of our vision of building complete technology-oriented SaaS marketplace to redefine the recruitment process throughout the nation.
Location : Noida
Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA from reputed institute
- Identify market opportunities, define product vision & strategy and decides how to mobilise the resources necessary to produce new and improved product
- Understand customer needs, gather product requirements and prioritises features by ranking them against the strategic goals and initiatives
- Manage entire product life cycle and propose changes as a result of competitive changes in the marketplace, come up with newer features and services
- Engage closely with the development team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as their schedules
- Assist other members of the team to ensure all work is done in a timely and accurate manner
- Coordinate new development features with marketing and work immediately on customer feedback from the support team
Desired Skillset and Experience :
- 2-7years of relevant experience in an online start-up with a record of substantial achievements in the specific role
- Sound understanding Technical aspects (MySQL, PHP MVC Frameworks, HTML5, CSS3 and XML) will be preferred or hands-on experience in software development
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and an analytical bend of mind
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment