Recruitment Consultant at Recruitment Firm
Views:704 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Product Manager - eCommerce Startup (4-10 yrs)
JD : Product Manager
Location : Delhi, Gurgaoan/ Noida /NCR
Here's what we will expect you to do :
- Manage the development and deployment of products across the portfolio
- Build and maintain product roadmaps, requirements, and user flows
- Put the user at the centre of our universe
- Manage new features from specification to final release and ongoing iteration
- Work with the business and editorial teams to build and implement audience and revenue strategies-
- Work with the editorial and business teams to ensure that technical solutions mesh tightly with the content and revenue strategy, and that UX/UI choices are optimal.
- Rely strongly on data analytics and experimentation (AB Testing) to make product decisions and build company wide consensus on new developments.
What we're looking for :
- We are looking for someone with 4 to 5 years of experience. A news background is not necessary, but a strong understanding and appreciation of content is critical
- Candidates from internet, media, e-commerce, and social or community are likely to be particularly relevant
- You should be willing to help create a start-up culture inside a large company, using agile methodologies, customer feedback, and data, as well as your excellent communication skills to drive the creation of India's most compelling suite of news products.
NOTE : Scheduled INTERVIEWS Only one round, F2F MUST
Notice Period : 30 days
If interested kindly share your updated resume or else call on 8978519087
If Interested, Please revert the mail and share the below details along with the resumes.
Total Yrs of Exp :
Rel Exp :
Present Company :
Present CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :