Founder at Benchire
Views:1497 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:196
Product Manager - CI/CD Pipeline (3-7 yrs)
Please find the below JD.
Product Manager sits at the Trifecta of Product, Marketing & Sales. This is what my definition is.
He/She is the representative of the user inside the company!
- Ensure Product Vision, Product Roadmap is clearly laid out
- Break down Vision into Epics, Releases, Sprints, User Stories and Tasks
- Identify User cohorts, User personas and define them
- Write Detailed User Stories
- Generate Release Plan and Publish
- Launch Activities (PR, Announcement, Newsletter,Offers etc) & Post Launch activities (Marketing, Tracking user behaviour, metrics etc)
- CI/CD Pipeline from dev writing code to going live
- Defining and monitoring the process
- QA/QC - Different stages and forms of testing cycles
- Be responsible for Product-Market fit
- Be responsible for User Growth - mainly User Retention and Active Users
- Working with the Marketing team to plan campaigns
- Track campaigns to see User behaviour and conversions
- Track User growth and generate reports of Product usage and behaviour (Not marketing report)
- Analyse User behaviour through Hotjar/Smartlook and identify patterns using heatmaps. Derive analysis and complete feedback loop for product
- Be the bridge between Marketing team and Dev team
- Talk to users and get their perspective.
- POC from Dev team for Sales Team.
- Convert brief to SoW and Release/Deployment plan by breaking down into tasks
- Assign resources and monitor delivery
- Try to see alignment with Product and conduct any cross collab activities
- Customise Product features for big ticket clients
- Track customised features and plan productised approach if aligned with vision and roadmap